I was tagged by LadyNgo. I love this ish. :o) GO!
** Post rules
** Post 11 random things about yourself
** Answer questions posted by the person who tagged you
** Create 11 questions and tag 11 people to answer your questions
** Notify those tagged of the game
** Notify the person who tagged you after you have answered the questions
** No tag backs
Random things about myself:
1. I spend a lot of time in the bathroom. It’s one of my happy places. I carry books inside with me and shii. It usually bothers anyone I live with. :o)
2. Closely linked, I think if you can fart around someone, then you are truly friends. 😀
3. I can count from 1 to 11 in Amharic. And how is that relevant to my life? You tell me.
4. When I was a kid, I apparently wanted to be a policewoman. (I know, wtf.)
5. I judge people based on their grammar…among other things. I think deep down, there’s a lot of hatred and judgement going on inside.
6. I’m shy…oh wait,that’s not random. It’s the name of my blog! LOL. Um…the first post on this blog was a poem. One poem I was really feeling when I wrote. I was a poet before I was a blogger (wasn’t everyone? Ah, I’m such a poser lol)
7. When I was in the fourth grade, I wrote a Valentine to my best friend at the time (who OF COURSE I had a crush on) with a SONGS OF SOLOMON VERSE inside it. Even then I was a HOPELESS romantic. He knew it was me. Songs of Solomon? Camaaaaaan.
8. My favourite books are children’s books. (My favourite author in the world, aside from myself, teehee, is Roald Dahl. I love most of his books – Henry Sugar didn’t rock my world, surprisingly. And apparently, he was actually a nasty person in real life. Go figure.)
9. I sometimes do things with my left hand because I feel like it’s left – HA! – out.
10.I met Tyrese. In the flesh. sighs in bliss And proceeded to lose his autograph but I SWEAR it’s true lol
11.I can listen to Michael Jackson all day every day no problem.
Questions from LadyNgo…
1 Whats the last book you read?
The Wonderful World of Henry Sugar and six more stories by Roald Dahl, for like the third, maybe, time.
2 If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
ONE? Are you CRAZY? Do you KNOW how much music Michael Jackson made? Duuuuuuude.
3 What countries have you visited (other than your country of birth)?
Ethiopia, the States, does London count if it was a layover? Lol. And Tanzania.
4 If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
A writer (for travel, for and of books, film, blogs…you get it). Wait, I’m supposed to be thinkking wild, right?…nah, still. :o)
5 Why do you blog?
Because I have too much to say and I have an over-inflated sense of self-importance in that I have decided the world needs to know…lol. And I love words. And me. And words. And me…hahaha
6 How old are you?
The wisdom of the ages has been bestowed upon me, such thay I may…eff it, 23.
7 What is your favorite body part on the opposite sex (or same sex if thats what floats your boat)?
OOOOOOOOOH. Man cleavage, I think. That karidge at the pelvic, mmmm, like D’Angelo in that nekked video? RAWRRRRR. It points the direction towards good things to come lol
8 When’s the last time you had relations?
Relations?…this is waaaaaaay too unspecific…with who? What kind of relations? Friendly ones? Hateful ones? << #theartofevasion
8a (for you shy ppl) Whats the craziest/silliest thing you’ve ever done?
Went skinny dipping (my life is a cliche) in the estate pool at my cousins’ at midnight and got busted by a loud, expletive-filled German man…
9 What is your least favorite food?
Um. Avocado, I think. Traditional greens, also. Ugh. INJERA. UGGGGGHHH.
10 Do you have any pets?
I wish I had a cat. I am a cat person. I WILL be those women.
11 whats one thing you’ve been dying to tell me?
Is this a trick question?
1. What country have you always wanted to go to?
2. Do you believe in the traditional sense of heaven and hell (harps, angels, brimstone, wailing and gnashing of teeth)? Discuss (lol)
3. What is your favourite book/author?
4. What did you think of Avengers?
5. What New Year’s resolution have you actually kept?
6. Where is the best place to kiss? (interpret that as you will ;o) :D)
7. What’s the last thing you ate?
8. How many people know your deepest, darkest secret?
9. Do you do charity work?
10.Do you have a tattoo, and of what?
11.What is the biggest lie you have ever told?
My 11 tagged:
10.Asterix, the follower of my blog who uses that name and,
11.burstapimple, also a tSN follower…big up yourselves lol
If you don’t have a blog, email it to me and I will publish it. :o)
There you have it.
p.s. Next post: Tsavo!