So, I am starting a new bit in my blog, where I review – you guessed it – book & film. It’s kinda secretly my dream job. I may not be good at it, but it’s my blog so I don’t care. Ha.
Most of the books and films reviewed are available for rent from me for 20 bob apiece for a period of a week. I will hurt you if you do not get them back to me, and that’s the truth.
Now. What book to do first. I am trying to choose between
1. Anne of Green Gables – L. M. Montgomery
2. Redwall – Brian Jacques
3. Their eyes were watching God – Zora Neale Hurston
4. Perfect Together – Lisa Plumley
5. Full Blast – Janet Evanovich and Charlotte Hughes
6. Valley of the Dolls – Jacqueline Susann
7. Perfect-Judith McNaught
Oh my. I need to branch out. Lol.
ps. I JUST watched Avatar. I know this looks bad. But I did. And that’s the truth. (also, for 20 bob. Hehe.)